Sunday, May 1, 2011

Escape From The Suck

Assalamualaikum. Hi bloggers. Whats up? Dh lama tak update blog and at last today is the day. A day after my bornday, so happy workers to baba and mama. May Allah bless you in home today. Naaaa, my family and i went to beach with another two family of me. I didn't took any pictures as i'm feeling like hell damn messy mood and messy dressing. And all kinds of mess! Gosh, you know what, all i can say is i hate hostel. Freaking shit, i hate hostel. I hate everything there except some kind of littlest thing. But overall i hate everything. EVERYTHING! Brr, the rules are like in jail. What the suck. Don't do this don't do that. Can i get my space [ auww, puppy face ] Babyyyy pelishhhhh. I'm feeling in hell. Pelishhhhhhhhhhh. I hate this part.

Some of the bitter things.
  • Rules
  • Backstabbers
  • Haters
  • No gadgets
  • No up-to-date things?!

No comments:

Post a Comment